Just a short drive from Ann Arbor, Detroit, Novi and Birmingham, Michigan our expert plastic surgeons on Telegraph Road in Bingham Farms, Michigan see patients from across the midwest. When selecting the right Michigan plastic surgeons for your cosmetic surgery procedure it is important to know you are in good hands. The experience and skill of Detroit Plastic Surgery is the best choice for you.
Detroit Plastic Surgery , our full-service plastic surgery center supported by our board-certified Michigan plastic surgeons, and Detroit Plastic Surgery Face & Body, our licensed and accredited skin care center, are right next to each other at our state-of-the-art facility in Bingham Farms, Michigan.
We strive to make every visit to Detroit Plastic Surgery comfortable and welcoming. From the relaxing lounge when you first come into our friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to answer all of your questions, you instantly know that you are in good hands when you walk through our doors.
Many of the procedures and treatments we offer can be performed in the Detroit Plastic Surgery office or surgical suite, in Bingham Farms, Michigan eliminating the need for costly hospital stays.
We strive to make every visit to Detroit Plastic Surgery comfortable and welcoming.
Our southeast Michigan office in Bingham farms, Michigan has on-site equipment that includes the latest and most advanced innovations in cosmetic and surgical technology.
Our expert plastic surgeons are constantly researching new models and methods and updating our equipment to provide our cosmetic and plastic surgery patients with the most comfortable and effective procedures in the field of cosmetic surgery.
Understanding your options when it comes to plastic surgery is key to successful results. We hope that our website provides you with enough content to inform you but the best education will come from a one-on-one consultation with an Detroit Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgeon. Our office in Bingham Farms, Michigan is easy to access from Ann Arbor, Detroit, Novi and the entire southeast Michigan area. Call our Michigan plastic surgeons today to schedule a consultation at (248) 208.8844.
Traveling to Detroit Plastic Surgery in Michigan
Patients outside of Southeast Michigan are welcome to ask Detroit Plastic Surgery staff for assistance in arranging travel and stay accommodations. We are also happy to schedule a phone consultation for you with one of our Michigan plastic surgeons upon request.
Patients inside of southeast Michigan will find our Michigan plastic surgery center on Telegraph Road in Bingham Farms, Michigan. Just minutes from Detroit and Ann Arbor, Michigan, Novi, Michigan and Birmingham, Michigan we are not only experts in plastic surgery but conveniently located as well.
31100 Telegraph Road, Suite 280 Bingham
Farms, Michigan 48025
Selecting the Best Michigan Plastic Surgeon Just Became Easier
Detroit Plastic Surgery located in Bingham Farms, Michigan attracts patients from across the Midwest. Within minutes of Birmingham, Michigan, Novi, Michigan, Royal Oak, Clinton Township and Detroit, Michigan Dr. Raymond T. Hajjar and Dr. Christopher R. Lumley are trusted experts in cosmetic surgery. Read more to find out why.
Voted one of America’s best plastic surgeons
Raymond T. Hajjar, D.O., F.A.C.O.S
Dr. Hajjar is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery in plastic and reconstructive surgery and serves as a fellow in the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.
Along with 20 years of medical and surgical experience, Dr. Hajjar is an assistant professor of surgery at Michigan State University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine and is involved in numerous professional organizations including the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, the American Osteopathic Association, American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons, the Oakland County Osteopathic Association and an associate member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
He is the Section Chief and Program Director of Plastic and Reconstruction Surgical Residency at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Farmington Hills in Michigan, an Oral Board Examiner for the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery and sits on the Residency and Evaluation Committee for the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. Dr. Hajjar was voted one of America’s best plastic surgeons and seeks to consistently provide patients in Michigan with safe, superior results.
He has performed thousands of procedures during his medical career and has hospital privileges at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Farmington Hills in Michigan, The Detroit Medical Center, McLaren Medical Center in Michigan and St. John Hospitals in Oakland and Macomb counties in southeast Michigan. Recently, Dr. Hajjar was nominated as a “ Top Doc” in Hour Detroit magazine 2018!
Dr. Lumley is an extremely talented Plastic Surgeon known for his meticulousness attention to detail.
Christopher R. Lumley, D.O.
Dr. Lumley is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. He is a graduate of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship thru Michigan State University. He completed a five-year general surgery residency prior to his plastic surgery training at Botsford Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
He is involved in numerous professional organizations including the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, Michigan Osteopathic Association, American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons and an associate member with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He was awarded Botsford Hospital’s Most Outstanding Resident and has received national awards for his research in breast reconstruction.
He serves as the Assistant Program Director for the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Residency Program at Beaumont Hospital. Dr. Lumley is currently on staff at Beaumont Farmington Hills, Beaumont Royal Oak, Providence and Providence Park Hospital, as well as St. John Oakland-Macomb.
The Detroit Plastic Surgery Team of Professional Cosmetic Surgery Technicians
Cosmetic surgery is only a part of what Detroit Plastic Surgery is known for in Michigan. Our licensed cosmetic surgery professionals are all specialists with extensive training in the high-quality, medical-grade treatments that they perform every day.
Fully supported by the Detroit Plastic Surgery plastic surgeons at our Bingham Farms, Michigan office, our team of technicians are dedicated to providing patients with comfortable, personalized and efficient non-surgical treatments that yield stunning results. With convenient office hours and only minutes from Detroit, Birmingham Michigan, and Ann Arbor, Michigan – it is easy to see why Detroit Plastic Surgery Michigan is sought out by those looking for the fountain of youth.
We understand that plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures can be a significant financial investment, which is why we are committed to making our services affordable to everyone by helping our patients identify the appropriate financing options for their needs.
One of the most common questions when it comes to plastic surgery is “how much does it cost?”. Since every cosmetic surgery/plastic surgery or non-invasive cosmetic procedure is unique to the patient, the best way to find out is to schedule a private one-on-one consultation with an Detroit Plastic Surgery plastic surgeon in our southeast Michigan Plastic Surgeons office. Call today (248) 208-8844. We look forward to meeting you.
After extensive research and years of experience with financing plans, we strongly feel that M-LEND offers the most competitive and flexible financial terms for our patients. We are happy to answer any questions and help you apply for M-LEND during your initial consultation.
Pay Over Time
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, and we can combine financing options for you if needed. We always encourage you to consult with your insurance provider to see if your procedure is covered in part or in full.
We accept all major insurance carriers. While most insurance carriers typically do not cover elective, plastic surgery or cosmetic procedures, some procedures may be covered in part or in full. If you are considering insurance as a payment option, it is important to discuss this with your Detroit Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgeon and your insurance provider, as your future coverage and premiums may be affected.
What people are saying
- “Dr. Christopher Lumley performed a very complicated and lengthy surgery on my abdomen July 26th and after a long recovery I am feeling so much better and I feel so blessed that he is the surgeon my doctors recommended. I don't know if any other plastic surgeon would have taken the time and effort to correct what needed repaired. Not only is he very skilled, but he is very compassionate. I highly recommend him and I thank him very much!!!!”
- “On January 11th 2017 I had a breast reduction with a breast lift and liposuction with Dr. Lumley!! Not only does he do fabulous work, he is very nice and easy to talk to with a great bed side manner! He is very knowledgeable and patient! He will answer all the questions you have to make you feel at ease!! He has never made me feel like he was in a hurry and rushing through the appointment!! I made the right decision going with Dr. Lumley! Their office is very clean, I never had to wait very long before they call you back and their staff of just amazing!!! Everyone is so nice and Dr. Lumley's assistant Jessica is a real sweetheart and she is very knowledgeable and has taken the time to answer any questions I had before Dr. Lumley came in the room! I give this office 5 stars and will definitely come back if I have to have anything else done!!”
- “Dr Lumley and staff were great to work with. I was so scared going into reconstruction following mastectomy but he answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. I never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to see him in the office which was great! He did a great job for me and I highly recommend him!”
- “I've had reconstruction surgery with Dr. Lumley and can you say awesome. I love my doctor and the staff everyone is professional and pleasant. I was so scared of having this done they made my decision one I'm forever grateful to have made. Keep up the good work!”
- “I had a breast augmentation a few months ago with Dr. Lumley was my doctor. I cannot speak highly enough of him and his team! From the consultation to the day of surgery, Dr. Lumley was professional as well as made me feel comfortable and at ease with the entire process. It is now two months post surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results! Detroit Plastic Surgery has a surgical room right there so there is no need to go to a hospital which was an added bonus. I would recommend Dr. Lumley!”
- “I've been very impressed with Dr. Lumley's care and attention to me & my case. I've had quite a few complications throughout last year and he was on top of my care. My husband and I very happy with his care and would highly recommend him to family and friends. The entire staff has been friendly, professional and very easy to work with in scheduling appointments and surgery dates.”
- “Dr. Lumley is a top tier plastic surgeon. Highly recommend for your cosmetic procedures!”
- “Dr Lumley is a very knowledgeable and made my surgical journey very comfortable. I highly recommend seeing him for any plastic surgery.”
- “Dr Hajjar did partial reconstruction on my breast during my mastectomy. He and his staff are amazing!! He will do my implants after my radiation. I highly recommend him. He is a straight forward sort of guy and works for perfection.”
- “Dr. Hajjar has got to be one of the best doctors. Staff is great, he's upfront and honest from the beginning about expectations.”
- “Dr. Hajjar is wonderful. A perfectionist and makes sure you look natural. The staff is great and Detroit Plastic Surgery has excellent skin products and procedures. Very friendly and helpful.”
- “Dr. Hajjar and staff are awesome!! I have already recommended so many of my friends and family to them. From the surgery to all the follow up appointments it has been class act ? Not mention amazing natural results on my eyes. Thank You Dr. Hajjar! You are the best!”
- “Dr Hajjar and his staff are the absolute best! My facelift is perfection and the laser treatment added to the spectacular result! Every staff member gives you first-class treatment from start to finish. I highly recommend Detroit Plastic Surgery for any cosmetic procedure or enhancement. Thank you!”
- “Wonderful experience from consultation through surgery and post op appointments. Dr. Hajjar is an extremely talented surgeon with a professional and comforting manner. He and his staff took great care to insure my comfort and confidence. My result is outstanding, I am thrilled!”
- “Wonderful surgeon. A perfectionist and makes sure you look very natural. Did unbelievable job on reconstruction surgery and staff is helpful and friendly. Treats patients with respect. I have always been pleased with my experiences over 15 years of going to Dr. Hajjar.”
- “Dr. Hajjar is an expert plastic surgeon and a true artist. I'm 4 days out from surgery, and my body is transformed beyond my wildest dreams. After having 2 children and losing 75 lbs., I had a tummy tuck, breast lift (lollipop incision), and liposuction. I researched doctors heavily and his name kept popping up among people I knew, and that's why I chose him. He was very confident the first time I met him, which turned into my pre-op appointment, because I was done researching at that point. His self-assured demeanor put me at ease. I also had a great recovery at Beaumont - Farmington Hills, and stayed one extra day because I was so nauseated the day after surgery, and I couldn't imagine going home. The plastic surgeons who assisted Dr. Hajjar, Drs. Roham, Bryant, and Gardner, had no problem with this and said it was up to me and my comfort level. The Fellow/Residents all had a great bedside manner, and followed up with me each day after surgery. My pain is very manageable and I'm surprised that I'm not in more pain!! I have very little bruising on my tummy and breasts. I do have bruising from the liposuction on my hips and back area, but it's not painful. So far the recovery is not nearly as bad as I expected. I wanted to let everyone know that he did an amazing job, and I highly recommend Dr. Hajjar.”
- “After consulting with Dr. Hajjar I knew he was the one! After meeting 2 other plastic surgeons, he was a breathe of fresh air. From the moment I checked in, his receptionist was so sweet, very well informed, and made me feel at complete ease. After meeting him, it was like a breathe of fresh air. He was so kind and explained everything so well. I felt immediately confident that he was the one to do my surgery.”
- “Dr. Hajjar and the Detroit Plastic Surgery staff have been my bosom buddies through the last three years. Having to deal with cancer is extremely frightening. Having your team on my side to answer (sometimes ridiculous) questions, allay fears, commiserate and share a few laughs and tears made the experience bearable and even enjoyable. Thank you for all your guidance, support and, most importantly, your kindness!”