About Brazilian Butt Lift/Augmentation
Buttock augmentation, sometimes referred to as a Brazilian Butt Lift using your own fat or implants, can surgically increase the size of your buttocks.
This procedure can:
- Increase fullness, roundness, and projection of your buttock
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- Buttock augmentation surgery is right for someone who does not like the shape of their buttock or is looking to balance their body. It is commonly performed in one of two ways, with implants or fat transfer. The fat transfer procedure is commonly known as a “Brazilian butt lift.”
- Buttock augmentation is a very personal procedure and you should do it for yourself, not for someone else.
- Your buttock augmentation results are immediately visible. Over time, post-surgical swelling will resolve and incision lines will fade. Satisfaction with your new image should continue to grow as you recover from surgery.
- Buttock augmentation incision lines are permanent but will continue to fade over time. The final results of your buttock augmentation with implants will appear over the next few months as your implant, buttock shape and position continue to settle.
- If your procedure was performed with fat transfer, it can take up to a year to see your final results. Some of the fat that leads to the initial shape after surgery will be reabsorbed by your body.
- The results of your buttock augmentation surgery will be long-lasting. Over time, your buttock size and shape can continue to change due to aging and gravity. You’ll be able to retain your new look longer if you maintain your weight and keep a healthy lifestyle
- If your surgery was performed with fat transfer, it is important to keep in mind that this fat can behave like any other fat in your body. If you gain weight, the fat in your buttocks may grow. If you lose weight, you may lose some of the volume in the buttocks as the fat shrinks.
The Brazilian Butt Lift, or BBL, operation involves 3 simples steps; liposuction, processing of the fat, and reinjection.
Liposuction is performed to harvest the fat from trouble areas on your body. This is done through tiny incisions that can be well hidden. The liposuction, or fat harvest, part of the procedure can greatly improve the contour and shape of your body. Fat will be harvested from your lower back, waist, hips, thighs and abdomen, depending on how much volume is needed. The lower back and buttocks are contoured and sculpted prior to fat injection.
The fat removed during liposuction is processed in a sterile system. The fat is purified, isolated and placed into multiple small syringes for fat grafting. Your fat is then ready for injection.
The fat is re-injected into multiple areas of the buttock and hip to give you a fuller, round, attractive shape. We use a series of small incisions to pass thousands of fat droplets thru cannulas at various depths to disperse the fat evenly. We take special care to maximize the survivability of the fat to get you the best results possible.
Trust our clients as
much as they trust us
4.7 stars on Google
See more of what our customers are saying on Google.
I was highly recommended Detroit Plastic Surgery by a very good friend of mine to boost my confidence after having my baby. I made an appointment with Chris + form the moment I stepped inside the office, I felt extremely comfortable. She was SO friendly, knowledgeable, and honest while working with me on what I said bothered me. Chris was conservative in her approach with my face, and I can not be happier or recommend her enough! I am SO happy with the results, and will certainly be maintaining and visiting again very soon.
I couldn't be more happier with the entire process. Dr. Hajjar and his staff were extremely competent, professional, and caring throughout the procedure, and the follow up. His skills at suturing are top-notch, and after a couple of weeks I couldn't even see the incision. So thankful that my family doctor referred me to him.
I absolutely love Dr. Lumley!! He is an excellent plastic surgeon and his staff is awesome. I cannot say enough good things about him and the awesome revision job he did on my breast reconstruction surgery. I have recommended him to all of my fellow breast cancer cancer survivors as well as friends, family and coworkers that are looking to have elective surgery. You will not be disappointed.
Dr. Hajjar is highly respected, intelligent and undeniably talented. He worked around an existing condition that could have been a disaster for someone less qualified. He appears to be all business, but does have a good sense of humor and a kind heart. I am thrilled with his office, the procedure and the results 100 percent. Equally as impressive, one of his Fellows, Scott Kreitzberg is probably one of the kindest people I have ever met. He followed up in hospital after surgery and at the first office visit. He is compassionate, listens and truly makes one feel comfortable. I am so thankful for the recommendation of Dr. Raymond Hajjar.
Saw Dr. Hajjar for a breast reduction as I was having health issues due to the size of my breasts. I am now 15 days post op and I look amazing. The scars are healing amazing and they’ve been there for all the questions and concerns I have. I’m already feeling relief in my back and other parts of my body. Best decision I’ve ever made. Highly recommend!